Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"COW - boy II"

16" X 20" 
Oil on canvas board
I needed to paint something a little larger because I need new work for the gallery for June.  I have been quite stuck and apprehensive to get started on something of this size(from 36 sq in to 320 sq in). It was quite intimidating to have so much canvas staring me in the face. I got through it and am happy with the results. I'm slowly getting unstuck and productive. Thanks for following.
Do you like the new style blog? Is the darker background better for the work? Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I love this little cowboy (loved the first one, too!) ... I especially like his shadow - go figure. Yes, I do like the black background better - not so bright and seems to focus in on your painting a bit more. Happy to hear you are unstuck. xo

    ReplyDelete