Thursday, August 6, 2015

"NO VACANCY"

OK - alright already.
 I truly love this scene and needed to paint
another one for the gallery for July to replace the one that just sold. 
10"h X 16"w
I'm ready to roll. The show is up at HARWIGS - yeah!
It's great to see everything up in one place because sometimes, most times
I wonder what the heck I've been up to and then it all becomes clear.
I've been busy.
Sorry the posts have been few and far between 
Turned out I was overwhelmed and it really got the best of me.
Hope to get on track next week.
Thanks for hanging in there!
HARWIGS show "MIXED BAG"
August 7th - August 31st
911 Lincoln ave. 
Steamboat Springs, CO
HARWIGS open daily 5pm
Demo painting tonight August 7th  5pm - 7:30pm





1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you have time to do any of this. Will get over to Harwig's to see the show. Wish I could be there tonight. Thanks for always keeping your students in mind! Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete