Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"RED FOX - #7 OF 10"

"Red Fox"
Not sure how this fox came to Born Free I'll have to ask Tracy.
I can't tell you how much I love foxes. 
We used to have a fox community living in our wood pile at the end of our driveway.
Each spring at least 10 kits were born we watched them play, roll around
and grow - it was a treat. My cat Mo made friends and loved to hang with the foxes. 
Mr. Fox was so clever he would come up to my front door 
and steal my throw rugs(from inside the house), underwear off the clothesline anything he could get his paws on - to make his log pile house a little more comfy for his family.
How do we know this - we found all the missing items in the 
tunnels the foxes had dug beneath the log pile. 
(go to bottom of home page for tickets)

Thanks for following - we'll get back to normal blog paintings soon
as soon as the tickets sell out! Thanks for your patience.




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet face. Again, thank you for the good work you do for our community. Indeed an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete