Thursday, February 18, 2016

"PROCESS"

Sorry my posts have been few and far between.
 I've been painting likeMad! Or I am mad???? 
Anyway my computer is fixed and I plan to get back On a posting schedule soon. 
I drew this composition last year and never knew how to approach the idea.
As you can see I started at the top and I'm working my way down
Instead of the left to right approach. In fact the last couple of 
Paintings I've completed were approached in this way - so much
For best laid plans!?!
 Thanks for taking a look and have a fabulous weekend - MB

1 comment:

  1. When I view your process, I think about what someone said once upon a time (maybe Picasso?) that one should not paint what something is, one should paint what one sees. I learn that from you with every post.

    ReplyDelete