Wednesday, April 10, 2019

SECRET SPOT

4” X 4”
Oil
Remember those 3” X 3” paintings - well they’ve turned into 4” X 4” paintings.
You’d think that wouldn’t be such a big deal but it’s been a challenge.
I’m still working out some landscape ideas - it still feels foreign and uncomfortable.
I figure I should keep at it anyway. It’s good for me to think about something other
than the usual foxes, cars, local scenes and bears. 
It’s starting to snow, a big storm may be headed your way if you live in the east or 
Midwest. Hoping everyone makes it through unscathed.
Later MB



1 comment:

  1. You say landscapes still feel "foreign and uncomfortable." Welcome to my world! Haha. I continue to love your touches of blue/orange. The reflection in this painting are so tranquil. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete