Thursday, September 19, 2019

GOOD NEWS! Finally

8” X 8”
Oil
TEN GALLON HAT
SOLD
Yesterday was a great day! 
This 4th of July painting from 2 years ago found the perfect home. 
The model in the painting saw it at White Hart Gallery and purchased it on the spot.
Yeah! I love it when that happens.

Also, some other great news 
 I think 
still processing 
I’m elated and a bit nervous.
It took a lot of courage on my part 
My confidence level has been on the low end for quite some time.

I brought in 5 brand new, small format, Steamboat Springs Icon paintings of 
Rabbit Ears Motel, Space Station and FM Light
to show the Jace Romick Gallery director Ashlyn.
She was excited to see some bright colors, she was genuinely excited about the work. 
We talked a bunch, I felt really good about our art conversation.
It’s going to be a great working relationship - which is what I need. 
Cindy was the greatest person to work with at White Hart. 
I didn’t think it was possible to find a new venue with the same attitude but I believe 
The Jace Romick Gallery is going to work out great.
I signed a contract on the spot to show in the gallery.
Looks like I have a new home.
It doesn’t feel real yet but I’ll get there eventually.
Thanks for waiting again and again MB

No comments:

Post a Comment