Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"LONE HORN II"

This is my second long horn painting. I love these animals because they show so much expression. This long horn was at the rodeo grounds this summer so I can only deduce he's a performer for the rodeo. I think he wanted me to take him home and set him free. In a perfect world that would be tempting. I love how this little painting turned out. I think the complimentary color scheme works perfectly. I'm trying to get back to my roots - with the use of brighter colors! A small 6 inch painting can handle a lot of vibrant color. It's been fun. Click to buy!
MY WEBSITE
MY BLOG

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed that you could do all this in 6inches! I am taking notes on your complimentary color schemes. I need to work on this as well. As there anything on which I do not need to work?!

    Off to Montreal today to see my Bird! xo

    ReplyDelete