Sunday, September 21, 2014

"GROUNDED"

Here's a quick reference photo of my painting
"GROUNDED"
I shot these at Creekside Cafe so you could get an idea of the 
finished piece. With the frame it's 34"h X 46"w 
1800.00
I know some of you liked the yellow background but as you can
see he appears to be grounded by the rain. At least that's what came
to mind when I saw Mark and Marilyn's photo of this magnificent
bird. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this painting which is always
great for me. Also, I have been painting you'll see.
Thanks for following.


1 comment:

  1. MB, you have done justice to this magnificent creature. I often admire these hawks sitting on our telephone poles or on our bales of hay. The pose in this painting is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete