Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"SPACE STATION II"

6" X 8"
I was stuck today so I painted another Space Station. 
A friend e-mailed me to see if I had a small painting of the
space Station but the paintings at Creekside are a bit larger.
She was thinking it would be a fun wedding present
for a young couple who moved away and miss Steamboat Springs.
If she wants this it's hers if not I'll get it priced and put it on my 
Daily Painter site. I tried to make this painting a little more
edgy and young but that just may not be my thing.
CORRECTION - CREEKSIDE SHOW DATES 
NOW THRU NOVEMBER 5TH.
The Creekside show will be up for 2 months 
which is great for me cause it's a lot of work. I 
always dread the end of the month when the show ends
but this time it's different. WOO HOO!
SOLD -YEAH!
THE DUDE SOLD TOO!(can't find his photo)
Thanks for following you know I appreciate your support.


1 comment:

  1. Happy for you that you sold the bowl of cherries! YES!!! LOVE that Space Station...what a FABULOUS wedding gift!! Love from Hungary. xo

    ReplyDelete