Sunday, September 7, 2014

"THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE OPENING"

DETAIL - "GROUNDED"
I really appreciate the fun party we had on friday night.
Creekside was packed and Kelly put on quite the spread 
wine flowed all night long. I met a lot of new people and
some seemed quite interested in the new work. 
I can't tell you how great it feels to get some positive comments.
I didn't realize until I got to the event how exhausted I really was
and how busy I had been. It paid off with a great show.
The show will be up until November 5TH
If you didn't get a chance to stop by you can take
a look anytime before November 5th. 
Creekside is open until 2 or 2:30 every day.
Thanks for following.



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you that the event was a happy one for you. So deserved.

    ReplyDelete