Thursday, November 6, 2014

"HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY"

TO ME
 Today is the second anniversary for my blog, for painting daily or not and for taking a chance. Two years ago I didn't even know what a blog was - I had no idea what the paint daily movement was about - I was at a crossroads.
 I scoured the net for info. and started painting.
My first assignment to myself was 100 paintings in 100 days and the rest is history.
I have no particular genre or agenda - I paint whatever is in my heart that day.
It defies logic really but it's been fun for the most part - as well as extremely trying.
Thanks to Wayne Thiebaud, Monet, Degas, Goya, DPW, Carol Marine, Karin Jurick, Shelby Keefe, Timothy Horn et al.
Thanks for taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's been two years?! Happy Anniversary to you! I've learned so much from this blog, and now have so many aspirations for my own painting. I have a one candle cupcake of yours that my sister bought from you for my birthday last year. My granddaughters sometimes stand underneath it, look up, and sing happy birthday to themselves. Congrats on your blod. I think you can say it has been a big success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You give me reason to celebrate! Your painting, your dedication and probably your willingness to set goals and jump in have inspired me. For that I can't thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete