Sunday, November 16, 2014

"SWEET RIDE"

36" X 36"
Oil on canvas
I finished this painting in record time and I took pictures along the way. 
Turns out painting daily has really been helpful - mind blowing really!
You won't believe how long it took to paint this truck.
I'm not even sure I'm going to tell - if you want to know
you may have to email me. It's quite shocking.
I'm not sure if I could do it again either.
My new website will eventually have an items page 
 so the hope is that I will be able to post all the stages
of the painting in one place instead of clogging up the blog. 
If you would rather have the stages on the blog I  guess I need to hear about it. 
I am donating this painting - it's the hardest thing I've ever done. 
In terms of painting that is.
I'm conflicted to tell the truth. I love this truck and 
I love this rendition of my Routt County Fair memory. 
Thanks for waiting. 


1 comment:

  1. This machine is so beautiful. It always intrigues me that you love to paint old cars. Looking forward to your new website. With regards to website vs. blog: I think I would like to go to one place to view your work. Doesn't matter to me where that is. I am appreciative of any little tidbits I get.

    ReplyDelete