Thursday, September 1, 2016

PLEASANT VALLEY

This is my finished painting titled Pleasant Valley. It will be on display at
Steamboat Springs Arts Council until October 2nd.
8"h X 30"w
This image is the center image of a triptych titled "GEMS OF ROUTT COUNTY"
I ride my bike out to Pleasant Valley three times a week - it's about a 30 mile
round trip. This row of buildings are the last thing I see before I turn around and head back.
I love the history of this area and love this image. It was time to give it a go.
Here's a great story about Pleasant Valley written by Tom Ross our local historian.
 I hope you enjoy the tale.
Detail of the right half
Detail of the left half
Thanks for taking a look! MB

1 comment:

  1. Oh MB, these are stunning. LOVE all that green - it gives me feelings of hope. I thank you for that. xo n

    ReplyDelete