Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SOPHIE

Study - Sophie
Before I left for Minnesota I left 4 drawings on my painting wall so that when I
returned home I could get back to work without wondering where to start. 
Of course even with my best laid plan it took awhile to get back to work(if you call it work).
Before I left I painted my wall grey the same color as my floor. I wonder why it took
me so long to see how these changes would make my painting wall perfect. 
 It's been a joy to work in my cleaned up, open and airy studio. Hope everyone is
doing well. We are having a spectacular fall! Thanks for everything. MB
 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I LOVE that black/purple cow. I also love the lines around his ears. Lovely. Isn't it interesting how you just discovered a gray wall for your painting wall? It sounds like your feng shui has arrived. xo n

    ReplyDelete