Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"SINGAPORE"

"BABY IT'S HOT OUTSIDE"
I visited Singapore a number of years ago. My husband
was working there so I thought I'd hop a plane and visit.
I brought 3 books to read - I got to Tokyo having read all
my books - didn't have enough yen to buy anymore(this was before
cell phones and heavy credit card usage - hard to believe I know)
I had to endure a delayed flight - nothing to read - and then I had to get 
on another flight just about as long as the first.
Meanwhile, we were all stuck in a huge holding tank - so when they 
announced the plane was boarding there was total chaos.
The airline attendant didn't call seat rows 
it was literally a free for all.
If these passengers could've brought their chickens 
they would've. An experience like no other. Sit where ever you like.
I got to Singapore - where it is against the law to chew gum
it's true - and it was 104 degrees(on a cool day).
What was I thinking??????!!!!!!!!!!
I lived through it but did'nt want to get on a flight home 2 weeks later.
To this day a flight to Paris is nothing in comparison. 
Got home and there were raccoons in my house due to the cat door.
The cats were gone - my house was a mess and my cat sitter
was mortified to say the least. I guess I had to pay her anyway.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Thanks a bunch

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a story; whose story is it? Jim & I visited Singapore while Katie lived there. Quite a fascinating place and culture.

    ReplyDelete