Thursday, April 4, 2019

MY BEST SIDE

4” X 4”
Oil
My two new favorite colors - Indian Red & Cyan blue.
I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying Indian Red. A little
goes a long way and can alter just about any color in ways that are
difficult to explain. More vibrant than burnt sienna and seems to have more
saturation, and brightness when mixing with blues and greens.
Cyan blue is harder to work with and I’m still trying to figure out if I’m 
getting anywhere or just struggling with the intensity of the blue.
Time will tell. Indian Red is definitely a keeper, Cyan blue, I’m on the fence.
All the best MB!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experiments with new colors. Next trip to the paint store and I will be purchasing each of these. Indian Red and Cyan Blue. Got it. Oh, and your little bunny is darling. xoxo n

    ReplyDelete