Sunday, November 25, 2012

"BETTY"

Betty is a De Boer goat and is she sweet. She's a breeder (lucky gal) I met her this summer at the
Routt County Fair. I've lived in Steamboat forever and this was my first time to the fair,
shame on me.  I loved it so much I went 3 times. The 4-H kids were so great and a wealth of information. I learned so much about all the animals and 4-H. I highly recommend any fair whether it be county or state. What a great time. Click to buy.
Click for MY WEBSITE  
Click for MY BLOG

1 comment:

  1. Being a former goat owner, I love this painting. I am finding that animal faces are much easier to paint than people faces - is that because fur is easier than skin? Just wondering. I love your story about the County Fair - I agree, always a good time - and so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete