Sunday, April 6, 2014

"BANDIT"

I needed to paint some pet samples. I keep giving them
away therefore,  I don't have any to display at Paws n'  Claws.
This dog is the Famous Steamboat Springs Escape Artist.
He escapes his yard, he escapes the pound you just can't
keep him home. I think he's pretty clever I don't think his
owner feels the same. It costs her 60 bucks every time
he ends up at the pound. 
MB NEEDS A BREAK
I'm also taking a break - I'm sure you need it too.
I'll post when I get STUFF finished but not every day. 
I need to clean my studio - I can't navigate the piles
HEADS UP THERE WILL
BE A HUGE FREE GARAGE EVENT AT MY 
STUDIO - FREE ART BOOKS, GARDEN BOOKS,
ART SUPPLIES, COOK BOOKS 
and what ever I feel like sharing. 
I need to lighten my load and clean my studio
I'll let you know when - probably a nice weekend in
June. Thanks and have patience for the next month
It's going to be a huge project.





1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh ... read about Bandit in the newspaper ... quite the canine! I look forward to your "garage event!" - AND I look forward to the correct Vermeer dvd coming in this spring!

    ReplyDelete