Thursday, September 4, 2014

"ART OPENING TONIGHT"

"DETAIL - GROUNDED"
This 24" X 36" oil painting will be on display 
TONIGHT at CREEKSIDE CAFE
in Steamboat Springs, CO
5pm till 8pm
I have some really great neighbors who are excellent
photographers. Every year they print a wonderful calendar
of wildlife images and they share them with me.
Mark and Marilyn McCaulley let me use this image
and I was so excited with this painting
I didn't even get a photo of the finished painting
before I threw it in a frame(wet) for the
show tonight. It looks great up on the wall.
Thanks Mark and Marilyn for being so generous.
If you're in town stop by I'd love to see you!
THANKS

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is one beautiful bird. Again, LOVE those colors. Would love to stop by the opening, but it would be a heck of a drive from Budapest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are coming tonight! Can't wait! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete