Sunday, January 4, 2015

"MOO REVIEW"

This is a demo I painted at the Auction December 31st.
Remember the last time I got stuck and I said paint a dog and
it will go away. Well this time I decided to paint some cows.
It's working.
My "SWEET RIDE" truck painting sold at auction for 
2400.00(I didn't get one thin dime - the gallery got the dough)
Then I sold 5 paintings in 4 days - boy was I on a roll.
Then on Wednesday the gallery owner took my large
cow painting out of the front window and asked me to
take it home??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could things get any weirder? Is that a word?
Anyway I'm looking for some other avenues to sell my 
paintings if you have any ideas or you want to 
become my sales rep let me know.
I need all the help I can get from people 
who like my work and like me!
Thanks a bunch


No comments:

Post a Comment