Sunday, August 9, 2015

"MINNEAPOLIS SKYLINE"

DEMO PAINTING FIRST FRIDAY
AUGUST 7TH
Thanks to everyone Harwigs was a fun night. 
I received so many great e-mails from friends before the show 
and so many friends showed up for the event. It made my day!
THANKS
This skyline painting started a lot of conversations 
of course there was the standing joke that that's not a painting of
the Steamboat skyline - I don't think Steamboat has a skyline.
  You know what my response was????!!!!
It turned out a large number of visitors and residents were from Minneapolis. 
It made for a fun time but the painting suffered from all the distractions.
It is just a study after all and I may paint it bigger at a later date.
Really - thanks to everyone far and near I appreciate all the support.




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely delighted that you had a great night! You SO DESERVE it!

    ReplyDelete