Thursday, August 19, 2021

FIREWORKS

                                                  Fireworks finished unless I change my mind!
                      Trying not to obsess over any one thing too long - don’t want it to look overworked 
                                I ended up using a paper straw dipped in paint to finish the fireworks 
                                     Turns out I didn’t like the look of the brush for fireworks 
      Below is a photo for scale - painting is 4 ft tall - 3 ft wide I’m standing on a stool to paint the top
                                  Last photo includes all my reference photos for the painting 
                                      That’s it for now - I’ll try to keep my blog up to date
                 Thanks for all the encouraging emails - I appreciate hearing from everyone 
                                              Later MB - bad hair day as usual hence the cap!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment