Monday, January 21, 2013

"BUG TRIO"

It turns out that I am still behind. So you get three bugs today in order for me to wrap this up by Valentine's day. I love doing it but I want to get some larger paintings finished for the bookstore show and time is running short. I don't know if I will get it all done but I'll give it my all. 

"OLD BLUE"

"HOT TOMATO"

"BEACH BUG"
After the cars there will be a week of animals. This is how I wanted the blog to go but it's taken this long to get there and figure it out. I'm finally ready to produce 7 paintings of the same subject. Or maybe 6 we'll see how it goes. The animal week might go long because I'm having so much fun. Then again I'm having fun no matter what the subject. Thanks for following. 
MY BLOG

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up - you put a lot of pressure on yourself, girl. I have to say that I love your bugs - but I am most intrigued with the backgrounds (tree-like) on the red one and the blue one.

    ReplyDelete