Friday, January 25, 2013

"SCOTTY"

How's this for different? I took a picture of this Scottish Highlander this summer and really didn't know how to approach the idea in paint - still don't. Highlanders are so shaggy even their ears are shaggy. I love these animals and always stop to take some pictures. At the Minnesota State Fair - the competition Highlanders are combed out and blow dried. They look like a completely different animal. Don't know how to paint that either. Giving it my all as usual. Thanks, MB I'm going to make it!!!!
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE A VALENTINE PORTRAIT FOR THEIR SPECIAL V DAY FRIEND THIS IS THE TIME TO ORDER PET - PEOPLE - CAR PORTRAIT! Paintings take 2  to  3 weeks to dry and varnish. 
MY WEBSITE
MY BLOG

1 comment:

  1. MB - I love that you use colors that are not the normal browns, grays, whites, etc. A green cow. Divine.

    ReplyDelete