Friday, September 6, 2013

"THANK YOU DIANA"




           
Diana painting in Stehley Park
Diana's dog painting



Diana is a friend, painting partner, and enthusiastic art supporter. She called the Steamboat Pilot and Today paper to see if they would do an article about my Humane Society Pet Project. Diana is the retired President of the Routt County Humane Society. Anyway, Luke(the writer) and John(the photographer) showed up last night while I was hanging my show. They produced a great article on my behalf  - the link to the article 


                                 
                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. What I appreciate is that the article had a grateful tone towards the work/charity you have done for the humane society. I don't think any of those people (maybe only Diana) have any idea of your sacrifice, dedication, time, materials, energy, fret, etc. that you contributed to this project. You are a generous, generous soul.

    ReplyDelete