Sunday, November 24, 2013

"RINGO STARR"

12" X 12"
This is a redo of a small painting(actually I did 3 Ringo's - remember he's a cashmere goat - anyway they all sold so I thought what the heck give it a go) - I wanted to see how hard it is to enlarge an idea.  You'd think it would be about the same but it's a completely different mindset.  Painting large - it's too much fun all that paint!!!! Thanks for following.
MY WEBSITE I've worked on my title page but it's looking a little better. E mail me with any
questions.

1 comment:

  1. I have not yet tried to paint anything larger than a 10x10. Still being overwhelmed with even the smallest canvas, I think I still need to keep practicing. Love Ringo - he really is a star. But, I am partial to goats of all kinds. Great beasts.

    ReplyDelete