Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"WHAT'S UP DOC?"

"SILLY RABBIT"
12" X 12"
OK so the story is that I've been sick - ugly sick I don't recommend it! I painted every day in between alka - seltzer plus - codein cough syrup  - ibuprofen - pomegranate juice - chicken noodle soup and passing out on the couch.  I've been working on some larger animal pieces to have new work for the December first friday. Gotta pay those gallery fees and I'm hoping this bunny can help that cause. Thanks for following and I hope in some weird way you missed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to say I was wondering where your posts were. I am so so sorry that you have been ill. That is the pits. I love this rabbit and I love him looking at me. I also love the blue/orange and the more subtle red(pinkish)/green. It amazes me how you fit it in every single time. I am working on a little fun, Ecuadorian scene. Have had to wipe 1/3 of it away 2x now. hmmmm.... hope you are feeling all better now.

    ReplyDelete