Tuesday, October 3, 2017

HOW'S YOUR AS-BEN?

6" X 12"
Oil
Hot springs road - my yard
I've been experimenting with aspen tree paintings - it's really hard for me.
I painted 3 as a triptych I think they look good together.
Hope to get a good photo soon of all 3.
Here's what it looks like outside my window. It's been unseasonably 
cold and dark. I'm really not ready for snow. 
New ideas coming soon when they're ready.
Thanks a bunch MB
My dog Georgi couldn't walk 3 weeks ago - he's 14. His recovery took a lot of extra time.
Acupuncture, laser, a great vet and my undivided attention - he's walking again.
He's a bit wobbly but we're ecstatic with his progress. His new harness
has a handle which is handy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your aspen painting. The only aspen paintings I've attempted have ended up in the garbage - so yes, I find them difficult as well. So glad little Georgi is doing well. You are a good mama.

    ReplyDelete