Sunday, November 5, 2017

SUMMER BREEZE

12" X 12"
Oil
I've painted this bug a number of times. I recently had a request for this view 
of the beach bug. Not sure if they'll like it so it's a gamble on my part.
We'll see how it goes. I didn't get the best photo but thought I'd post anyway.
I have one more painting to finish for the December show. Woohoo! 
 
My kitchen wall awaits. 
Carrot Stick is the chosen color for my kitchen with Heirloom Tomato accents.
Along with some aqua and blue. 
Thanks for following and thanks for all the great "Veteran" painting comments.
Later MB
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The beach bug. Lovin' it. I like seeing your brush strokes in the water. Helpful for me to see how it's done. Also ... I'd LOVE to see some photos of those kitchen colors. I am intrigued, as always, with your hobbit home.

    ReplyDelete