Friday, March 8, 2013

"CHINA TOWN"

"CHINA TOWN"
12"H X 4"W
OIL ON GESSOBOARD(original painting ready to hang)
120.00(includes shipping by priority mail)

This is my rendition of China Town in San Francisco. I am painting a number of images I've had on the back burner - some for years - others saved for one reason or another. I am getting it out of my system so to speak. I love this image because it's quite different than the expected China Town image.  I was in San Francisco in May of 2011. I took tons of pics and had always intended to use them in one way or another. So here you are - I hope you enjoy my eclectic choices this week and maybe next week too. Remember my motto
BUY IT CAUSE YOU LIKE IT!

MY WEBSITE
MY BLOG

1 comment:

  1. So my two favorite parts of this painting are: 1. The slanted sidewalk - so San Francisco, and 2. The dark leafy background. I also like the red paint on the bottom of the light pole.

    ReplyDelete