Thursday, September 24, 2015

"CHEVY HEAVEN"

Secret spot in downtown Steamboat Springs. 
I will never divulge this secret garden of cars and trucks.
It's heaven to me.
8" x 8"
oil on panel
600.00
I'm hoping this painting will be shown at SAM(Steamboat Art Museum)
for the plein air show starting tomorrow. Turns out I 
painted too many paintings - I'll have to see how many
they will allow. I'm hoping since the paintings are small they
will allow all my work. Doesn't take up much space.
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my ... now you have my curiosity! I want to know where this spot is ... heh, heh. Nice to keep it all to yourself! You painted too many paintings? Now isn't that a great position in which to find one's self? Hope you sell them all! I really like this red/orange truck surrounded with so much green and blue. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete