Wednesday, October 5, 2016

IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE - PROCESS

This is my entry for the "Twelve by Twelve 2016" show.
I hadn't done any Pez characters for a year and it was hard to get this far.
I decided to take the dogs for a hike to clear my head because Mini was soooo
hard and such a mind trip. We had a successful hike before any rain or snow 
I got back to the studio - forced myself to get back at it and the results are below.
I was going to quit here and I got a second wind so I thought I'd give 
Sponge Bob a go! I'm glad I did. Tomorrow all I have left are Randy Boggs
and Hello Kitty. The groove is coming back. Thanks a bunch - MB
12" X 12" 
Oil
250.00 

1 comment:

  1. It still amazes me that you paint EVERYTHING right to left...I am fascinated. My process is so very different. Thanks for posting, MB.

    ReplyDelete